1.We currently rent from Saturday to Saturday $850/week or
$360/weekend (Friday to Sunday) CAD
- Check In: 3:00pm
- Check Out: 11:00am
- We only accept Cash or Cheque in Canadian Dollars
3. We ask that guests provide their own drinking/cooking water. It can be brought from home or there is a hose available to fill water canisters at Davis Lock down the road for free. Bottled water can also be purchased at the grocery store in town.
4. The cottage will be clean and ready for guests arrival, but we do not offer maid/room service. During your stay please make sure to take care of cleaning the dishes and cottage.
- Upon arrival we provide guests with 1 roll of bathroom tissue and 1 roll of paper towel. If any more is needed it is up to the guests to provide it.
6. Linens and pillows are available upon request. They will be cleaned before arrival and after check out. We do not provide towels.
7. There is swimming available at the cottage. The swimming conditions are great for families with small children as there is lots of sand (we still recommend wearing swim shoes) and the water levels are shallow. Water levels do eventually drop off in the middle of the bay.
- At this time we do not provide life jackets or any flotation devices
- Please never leave children unattended in or near the water
9. There is a private dock for boat use. The nearest boat launch is at Brown's Marina just outside of Chaffey's (about a 15 minute drive). We don't provide a boat with the cottage however rentals are available at Brown's.
10. There is fishing on Opinicon Lake. Please respect and follow all of the Minsitry of Ontario's Fishing Regulations. All information can be found here.