- Our cottage is located in the Rideau Lakes Township just off Hwy 15 outside of a little town, Elgin.
- We're about half way between Smith Falls and Kingston, Ontario
(driving times have been calculated using Google Maps)
Elgin - Approx. 15 min drive.
- Grocery Store
- Hardware Store (Ontario Fishing Licences available)
- Public Library
- Local Diner
Morton - Approx 20 min. drive.
- Rock Dunder Hiking Trail - Stunning view from the summit!
- Chaffey's Locks and Lockmaster Museum
- Brown's Marina/LCBO and Beer Store
- Opinicon Resort Hotel (a great place to buy ice cream to watch the boats at the locks)
- Crosby's Flea Market, every Saturday morning from June-Sept
- Delta Fair
- The Old Stone Mill
- Bob's Diner and Collectibles (great pizza and cool antique collectible store!)
- For information on all upcoming events see here